1 juli 2016

Hello Friday.... I am in need of summer


I won't bore you too much with the details as I am sure you all agree with me. We are in serious need of some summer. Just one more week of school and the holidays in our part of the country will start. Can't wait to be honest but would love the enjoy the no rush days with a ray of sunshine. So here is my kind request... Girls just wanna have sun!

Some happy things that have caught my eye this week. I really like the fresh and fun look from this Urban Outfitters bedding set. Both the bedsheet, the pillow and the mustard and grey duvet cover. 

I am a huge fan of good food. Not much of a cooker, all the more a great eater. That is probably why I love to work with the people I worked with last week. When I saw this picture on Pinterest I just had to pin it straight away. These platters are a lust for the eye and not very difficult to make. We sometimes skip the main meal and make a platter instead. 

Another thing that caught my eye is this fun and easy DIY adding your own personal touch to an IKEA chair. Thank you Sugar & Cloth for easy tutorial and the inspiring idea. It is one of her older posts but still very today in chosen pattern. As you can see it is easy to add your own style to basic furniture. Maybe a good idea for the teenagers who will leave their nest after summer to go to university. 

And still need to come up with an easy, affordable idea for the teacher at the end of the school year. Why not make them a lemonade jug. That's what I did after buying this jug at HEMA. I selected some fresh lemonade recipes from Pinterest and put them together on a sheet. To get her started over the weekend I added fresh lemons and mint leaves. 





1 opmerking: