21 maart 2017

Kids Tuesday.... a modern romantic lush pinkish girls room

Girls love pink. But mommies... do we think we can shift them into a more coral shade of pink. It combines greatly with this rusty brown. And ever since I received Studio Pop Object started following me on Instagram I've been intrigued by their origami lamps. I'm pretty sure I need that fish!


Muuto shelves | Ferm LIVING desk and bench | &Klevering Amsterdam toucan coin bank | Retro Villa vintage wallpaper | Origami fish lamp by Studio Pop Object | Stackable Storage basket by Kidsdepot | Pure toy bag white by Nobodinoz | Stina floral Space rug by Urban Outfitters | Pure pouffe dolce vita pink by Nobodinoz | Blush linen scalop pillowcase by Rachel Castle Things | Fern Quilt cover by Rachel Castle Things

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten