14 maart 2017

Kids Tuesday.... step into my saloon

This weekend I enjoyed a lunch with a few fellow bloggers at Piet Hein Eek restaurant in Eindhoven. Never fails to inspire me to go there. And the fun part is we had two bloggers with us who had never been so it was nice to see it through their fresh eyes. I love a lamp combination I had seen there. For my blog I was looking for a more affordable solution to bring this style to your home.


Lamp yellow | Lamp purple | lamp red | Lamp diabolo white | Lamp blue | Lamp white | Poster cowgirl cat | Poster I should have been a cowboy | Mum & Dad factory Rock shelves | Popcorn bolster cushion | Rose Billy basket | Wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek | Chair by Piet Hein Eek for IKEA from the JASSA series

The blog lunch was with Yvestown, Maandagdaandag, Wimke Tolsma and Elske Enstra. The first two long time blog friends and the other two names I've known for ages but ladies I had never met. So I had a great time meeting them and talking about blogging, networking and life in general.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten