4 augustus 2017

Hello Friday - For the hopeless romantics with a desire for some glamorous design





I like to mix and match styles and textures. Starting point for this blog was the floral wallpaper. It asked for some additonal romantic but daring pieces to keep the excitement flowing. And some contrast with slick design for the furniture. All it needs in addition is a pretty wooden floor in just the right tone to compliment the style of the interior.

Wallpaper fable dark floral via Spoonflower | Vita EOS large grey pendant lamp via Nordic Blends | Bird 3 print by Marielle Leenders via Juniqe | Odea 4-seat sofa by Roche Bobois | Cable light floor lamp by Patrick Hartog Design via VT Wonen | HK Living Blue extra overdyed large rug via Fonq | Them side table by Designed by Them in Australia

Difficult to find the right wallpaper? I hope by now my blog proves to be one where you can source a original selection of wallpapers. Still not happy with the options? Try websites such as Spoonflower where you can find a wide range of dessins by numerous illustrators. You can order either fabrics or wallpaper. Another similar site in Europe is Motiflow.

For furniture I tend to source the same websites but somehow this time I landed on the Roche Bobois site. Remember that brand from when I was young. Maybe my grandparents had a sofa from that brand. And this artwork! Wow what a stunner. It's a commercial print so easy on the wallet but definately a lust for the eye.

HK living will always find a warm spot in my heart. I love how this brand has developped and what an international succes it is. When I had my own online business they approached me to sell their wooden tables, serving platters and stools. At the time I didn't really see the potential so declined. Now I wish I could live in a at least 50% HK Living decorated home. Open invitation to this brand... knock on my door again please.


SaveSave

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten